Terms & Conditions
- Payment are made in advance to secure your place. Payments are made via: https://bookwhen.com/misfitmamas
If you require an alternative payment method please contact me.
- Payments are non-refundable or transferable. In the event of being deemed unfit to participate due to injury or not being cleared to exercise please do get in touch. Any refunds are soley at the descretion of MisFit Mamas.
- In the event of a class being cancelled by myself, I will provide an additional class free of charge at a later date or an opportunity to transfer to another class/location. Where this is not suitable a refund will be offered.
- MisFit Mamas will hold all personal details relating to you strictly confidential and will not share this information with anyone else (without your permission e.g. with a physio).
- Occasionally photographs taken during a class may be used for marketing purposes. Please advise us if you do not wish for your photograph (and babies photograph) to be used in this way. There is a tick box on your health screening form.
- Online courses are recorded so that all participants have access to them at a time that is convenient. Therefore you may appear on screen in the recorded workout. If you do not wish to appear on any recordings please ensure that your camera is switched off.
Health & Safety -
- All participants are advised to get clearance to participate from your G.P/midwife. If postnatal, you must be cleared to exercise at your post-birth check up and await 8 weeks post C-section to join Pilates or 10-12 weeks to join Buggy Fitness or HIIT and be healing well.
- Health screening forms should be completed online at least 24 hours prior to your first class. There is a link attached to your booking. Please note: there are some conditions which make exercise contra-indicated (unsuitable) in which case you will not be allowed to participate. In some cases I may refer you back to your GP/midwife for advice and clearance to exercise. If you fail to complete the form prior to your first class no refunds will be offered for classes missed. If you miss classes due to being referred back to a health profesional, your sessions will be transferred to a future course.
- You are advised to not attend class/participate if feeling very unwell, exhausted, experiencing braxton hicks contractions (if pregnant) or if there are any changes to the health of your pregnancy without first speaking to your G.P/midwife.
- MisFit Mamas is committed to providing safe up to date effective Women's health and fitness prescription and advice. I adhere to a code of ethics to remain professional and work within my remit. Where a client falls outside of my remit I will refer to another appropriate professional.
- Please let me know at the nearest opportunity of any concerns/issues/complaints and I will try my best to clarify information or rectify any issues you may have.